* Any delay in shipment for any reason must be conveyed to Bonan/Girard Fasteners Purchasing department as soon as the delay is known by supplier.
* Any changes to the contract requirements by the supplier must be approved by Bonan/Girard Fasteners in writing.
* All information in the contract must be held in confidence by the supplier and no third party request for information will be authorized unless instructed in writing by Bonan/Girard Fasteners representative.
* In addition to Bonan/Girard Fasteners rights of entry, the supplier agrees to right of entry for our customers, regulatory agencies, to all facilities and records in the performance of this contract.
* All applicable requirements must be flowed down to sub-tier suppliers.
* Suppliers are required to notify Bonan/Girard Fasteners quality department prior to transferring any Bonan/Girard Fasteners work to a new facility. Bonan/Girard Fasteners Q.A. Manager will determine prior to the transfer if suppliers may perform the transfer of work.
* Suppliers are required to notify Bonan/Girard Fasteners of organization changes in product definition when applicable.
* Suppliers are required to notify Bonan/Girard Fasteners quality department of nonconforming product and to make proper arrangements for approval.
* Suppliers must provide certificate of conformity, test reports, and/or air worthiness approval from the approved manufacturer or approved repair station when applicable.
* Supplier must provide name/product description or other positive identification and applicable issues of specifications, drawings process requirements, inspection instruction and other relevant technical date (e.g.revision) when required.
* The supplier shall maintain adequate records of all inspections and tests. Records shall be kept for a period of ten (10) years after final payment for supplies or services.
3/21/2014 Rev A
Girard Fastener & Supply Co.
112 E. Orangethorpe Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92801
Fastener and Supply Co., a division of Bonan Inc.